[Chameleon] is there a ClearPolygons Widget?

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Feb 14 01:01:07 EST 2006

Jojin,

The highlight is simply a polygon layer that is added to the map. When
the map is updated (submit), it appears in the legend as an entry
("Queryresult"). If you have a legend with tickboxes, it can simply be
turned off. You would have to modify line 525 in searchresults.phtml,
though. I may have accidentally put layer status to MS_DEFAULT. I think
I should have made it "MS_ON". Not sure why I did that...

I have not yet built functionality to remove the layer permanently. It
wouldn't be hard, though. Just build a widget that changes the status to
MS_DELETE:

            $queryResultlayer->set( "status", MS_DELETE );

regards,

Jacob