[Chameleon] error rendering map image after reinstalling

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Mon Feb 20 09:52:58 EST 2006

Hi,

I have installed my Chameleon application to another server. Everything
seemed to be fine but I got "Error rendering map image" error and "A
fatal error has occured restoring your session. Please restart the
application".
After updating the map I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
E:\Apps\gis\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\KeyMapDHTML\KeyMapDHTML.w
idget.php on line 150

I saw some posts regarding this problem, I have tried some modifications
in my map file but nothing helped.

Can anyone help?

regards,

dejan