[Chameleon] Problem with chameleon and php 5.1.1

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 12 13:46:03 EST 2006

Hi All,

Ive recently upgraded my ms4w's originall php install (4.4.0) with php
5.5.1.
Chameleon was working fine with php4 but after the upgrade, there seems to
be an issue with the mapscript extension: 'php_mapscript_46.dll'.

When I try to load pages from my chameleon app, where I once got maps etc, I
now get the following msg:

***
Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library
'/ms4w/Apache/php/ext/php_mapscript_46.dll' - The specified module could not
be found. in D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\chameleon.php on line 487

Notice: Object of class MapSession_RW could not be converted to int in
D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\chameleon.php on line 611

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ms_ResetErrorList() in
D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\chameleon.php on line 627
***

php_mapscript_46.dll exists in the the /ms4w/Apache/php/ext/ directory.

I have discovered the 'mapserver-4.8.0-beta2-win32-php5.1.1' package and am
wondering how to integrate this with my chameleon app. Does anything in
Chameleon need to be modified to reflect the php language upgrade?

Thanks
Jeremy