[Chameleon] Problem with chameleon and php 5.1.1

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 12 15:50:22 EST 2006

Jeremy,

I'm not sure what the problem is.  I've never tried Chameleon with
PHP 5 but I know some folks have got it to work with earlier versions
so hopefully this is just a minor issue.  This error message normally
means that the file containing the definition of the class was not
included ... I would try that angle first.

Cheers

Paul