[Chameleon] maptips and nav tools conflict?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 16 06:42:12 EST 2006

Hi list,

there seems to be a conflict between the maptips widget (onclick
javascript:void) and the normal navtools. My map is filled with a
polygon-based maptips layers, which results in nav tools like zoom out
etc. not working anymore. The onclick is not handled anymore.

Did anybody notice this as well? I can replicate this using the Chamelen
samples.

I could fix it by not setting an onclick event in the maptips widget,
but there should be a better solution. The panning also looks very
nasty. Maybe the imagemap layer should be set to invisible before the
navtools operate?

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS
http://www.osgis.nl