[Chameleon] maptips and nav tools conflict?

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 16 09:24:31 EST 2006

Hi Bart,

I've noticed this in the past, but it was only specific to IE and was not a
problem in Firefox.  This was corrected in the latest CVS version of the
MapDHTML.js file.

Let me know how this aligns with what you are trying.

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Software & Applications Development,
DM Solutions Group Inc.