[Chameleon] Process selected parts of template

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 18 22:28:37 EST 2006

Uli, there was (at one time) a way to get the UI manager to put
structured HTML comments around each block so that the result could
be parsed for exactly this reason.  Not sure if this code is still in
the current version (Assefa?).  The structure of the code would be
conducive to this separation so it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

Cheers

Paul