[Chameleon] Browser Compatibitlity

uli mueller uli.mueller at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 23 16:50:32 EST 2006

Hi,

Are there any news on compatibility of chameleon with different browsers?

Just asking because I have problems with IE 6. The wait image does not
disappear, and the map itself stays white. IE 6 shows no JS error. In
Firefox the application runs fine.

I know there have been some posts on similar problem, but I think there
have been no real solutions? My IE Version is 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.

BTW, when I switched to IE 5 for testing, I came upon another little
bug. In several functions the array push() method is used, which is not
compatible with IE5.  Post
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2003-September/000069.html
mentioned this already. However there is still the push method present
in cwc_line.js and ROIPolygonTool.widget.php (Chameleon release 2.2.1).

Uli

--
geOps GeoInformatics
D-79100 Freiburg