[Chameleon] Script called when hovering over any chameleon element for detailed online help

Carlo Tronnberg temp at chello.hu
Tue Jan 24 09:36:59 EST 2006

Hello all,

I want to call a javascript when hovering over any chameleon element. The actual purpose ios to pop up a detailed help of the different features for new users after selecting a help button.

I managed to make it work under Firefox, by surrounding the each element with either:

<!-- ZOOMIN -->
              <image state="normal"/>
              <image state="hover"/>
              <image state="selected"/>
          </cwc2></div></td>
or:
<!-- ZOOMOUT -->
              <image state="normal"/>
              <image state="hover"/>
              <image state="selected"/>
          </cwc2></td>

Unfortunately this does not work properly in IE: The help layer pops up are it should only if the mouse pointer is on for example a navigation button BUT NOT on the buttons image. In other words, only when I carefully position the pointer on the border.

Any idea how to solve this?

Cheers,

Carlo