[Chameleon] Script called when hovering over any chameleon element for detailed online help

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 24 12:48:38 EST 2006

Carlo, the problem is that the images trap onmouseover events to
handle the various button states.  What might be a useful extension
to chameleon would be for button-based widgets to support attributes
for mouseover and mouseout.  The function calls could then be
integrated into the regular processing of the image swapping code and
everything would work normally.  I don't really see a reliable way to
fix this without extending the chameleon core code though.

All the modifications for this could be made to Button.php and
cwc_button.js.  If you attempt it and it works, please consider
contributing it.

Cheers

Paul