[Chameleon] User movable KeyMap in floating layer

Carlo Tronnberg temp at chello.hu
Tue Jan 24 20:16:11 EST 2006

Hi there,

I stumbled upon a problem: I want the user to be able to move freely the
KeyMapDHTML widget with the mouse.

I have made a <div> based floating layer with a handle which the user can
drag around. I included the KeyMapDHTML widget in it with the zooming and
panning mini icons.
When the page loads everything seems ok. But when I move the layer around,
the KeyMap stays on the same place. Just the frame layer with the 2 buttons
is moved.

Is there a way to make the KeyMap follow my draggable layer?

Greetings,

Carlo

PS: Here is the layer's code:

      <!-- KEYMAP -->
CELLPADDING=0>
    <TR>
        <TD align="center">
      <cwc2 type="KeyMapDHTML" image="images/world_key.png" />
      <cwc2 type="KeyMapDHTMLMode" image="icons/icon_mini_zoom.png"
imagewidth="9" imageheight="9" styleresource="MiniButton" mode="zoom"
toolset="keymap" default="true">
      <image state="normal"/>
      <image state="hover"/>
      <image state="selected">
      </cwc2>
      <cwc2 type="KeyMapDHTMLMode" image="icons/icon_mini_pan.png"
imagewidth="9" imageheight="9" styleresource="MiniButton" mode="recenter"
toolset="keymap">
      <image state="normal"/>
      <image state="hover"/>
      <image state="selected">