[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend icons

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 26 10:31:07 EST 2006

Dejan, its been a long time since I looked at this code, but it seems
to me that the XMLThemeLegend should be able to use mapserver
generated icons (but only at the layer level, not at the class
level).  That being said, it was designed for WMS layers loaded via
WMC documents so I wouldn't be suprised if legend icon support was
somewhat limited.

I don't think you could easily combine the two.  However, it might be
possible to use a mapserv cgi to return legend icons for layers, and
use that instead.

Cheers

Paul