[Chameleon] KeyMap question

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jan 27 12:03:50 EST 2006

Good Day All,
Im wondering how one would go about coaxing chameleon to produce a keymap
image on disk. I've been looking around in the KeyMap, KeymapDHTML and
KeymapDHTMLmode widgets for a means to do this but nothing is jumping out at
me.

Ideally, an image of my keymap would be produced the same manner that the
image of my scalebar is produced.

It looks to me that the keymap widgets create the image on the fly via calls
to mapserver, and don't actually store the image.

Can anyone offer general or specific steps I should consider to accomplish
this?

Thanks
Jeremy