[Chameleon] duplicate widgets

Abbott,Arthur Arthur.Abbott at nscc.ca
Tue Jul 11 09:03:18 EDT 2006

Anyone,

I have a question relating to duplicate widgets. Is it possible to have multiple copies of a widget within an application. I created a widget and now I would like to have multiple copies, each with their own settings.

I added the 2 tags, like they are below but only the first one worked. when ever I attempted to use the second copy, it had the settings for the first copy. The second copy did have the correct image tip though.

              <cwc2 type="ContentSelector" imagetip="Display Chameleon"   image="icons/icon_image_query.png"
                styleresource="NavButtons" toolset="Navigation"
                TEMPLATEFILE="IMGTemplate.html" TYPE="PAGE" URLFIELDNAME="URL"
                DEFAULTURL="http://10.25.2.154/images/COGS.jpg">
                <image state="normal" IMAGE="buttons/button_image_query_1.png"/>
                <image state="hover" IMAGE="buttons/button_image_query_2.png"/>
                <image state="selected" IMAGE="buttons/button_image_query_3.png"/>
              </cwc2>

              <cwc2 type="ContentSelector" imagetip="Display image" image="icons/icon_image_query.png"
                styleresource="NavButtons" toolset="Navigation"
                TEMPLATEFILE="IMGTemplate.html" TYPE="image" URLFIELDNAME="URL"
                DEFAULTURL="http://10.25.2.154/images/COGS.jpg">
                <image state="normal" IMAGE="buttons/button_image_query_1.png"/>
                <image state="hover" IMAGE="buttons/button_image_query_2.png"/>
                <image state="selected" IMAGE="buttons/button_image_query_3.png"/>
              </cwc2>

anybody have any idea how i could get this to work?

Arthur Abbott