[Chameleon] duplicate widgets

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 07:14:56 EDT 2006

Are you passing any GET, POST parameters or calling javascript functions? Both
widgets might be getting the same params/functions. The solution would be to
add a unique ID at appropriate places in the widget code. If you look at some
other widgets this is done by appending $this->mnId wherever needed.

Yahya Mohammad