[Chameleon] Install 2.4 - Image Placeholders

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jul 11 19:24:48 EDT 2006

Paul,

Did you copy the skins folder? You should be able to find out what goes
wrong by checking the URL of the image placeholders. Once you know where
it's trying to get the image from, it shouldn't be hard to see where
things go wrong.
Also, check your PHP log and let us know what it says.

regards,

Jacob