[Chameleon] Install 2.4 - Image Placeholders

Cook, Paul Paul.Cook at csa.ocgov.com
Tue Jul 11 15:59:13 EDT 2006

To all,

I am trying to setup a mapserver using ms4w and Chameleon.  Info on install
is ms4w, Chamelson 2.4, WinXP.  The sample maps work but when I copied
everything from the sample folder over to a new folder, named 'test' in the
c:\ms4w\apps folder and try to open the simple_basic map I get only image
place holders.

I did open up the simple_basic.phtml file and added absolute reference to
the files in it:

include( "C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\chameleon.php" );

$szTemplate = "C:\ms4w\apps\test\htdocs\sample_basic.html";

$szMapFile = "C:\ms4w\apps\test\map\chameleon.map";

I added a conf file to the C:\ms4w\httpd.d folder that contains this:

Alias /test/ "/ms4w/apps/test/htdocs/"

<Directory "/ms4w/apps/test/htdocs/">

  AllowOverride None

  Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Multiviews

  Order allow,deny

  Allow from all

</Directory>

Is there anything else that I am missing?

TIA,

Paul Cook