[Chameleon] Need help for local help viewer and widgets usage

Thio silver_chi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 02:22:20 EDT 2006

Hi...
I'm a new user user of chameleon and GIS. After i use the MS4W 2.0 and chameleon 2.4 installation on my machine, the local help viewer of chameleon won't works as it should be. The links under TOC frame can't show it detail contents. I need this help viewer so i can learn how to use the widgets.
I also met that "ZoomAllLayers" and "PanMap" widget won't works on my own experimental web GIS project.
Is there anybody have clues??...

Regards..