[Chameleon] Need help for local help viewer and widgets usage

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Jul 13 02:33:06 EDT 2006

Hi Thio,

The "help viewer" is also available online:
http://chameleon.maptools.org/help/viewer.phtml

As far as I know, the widgets you mentioned should work as is. If they
don't, no doubt some javascript or PHP error is recorded somewhere.
Please check whether there are any javascript errors (e.g. by using the
javascript debugger in Mozilla Firefox), and check your PHP log to see
whether any PHP errors occurred. Please also describe what you actually
mean with "doesn't work" (e.g. nothing happens, or get error).

regards,

Jacob