[Chameleon] Need help for local help viewer and widgets usage

Thio silver_chi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 05:27:56 EDT 2006

Hi Jacob..

[Help Viewer]
Is there any link that I can download the local help viewer? I'd prefer to use the local copy than the online help, because my only one internet connection is very poor.

[Widgets]
Yes, if i see the chameleon sample, those "fullextent" and "panmap" widgets are work. Then i try to create an experimental web GIS application wich is rebuild from "Enhanced Widget" sample.
But, when i use the fullextent or panmap button on my experimental there is no any changes on my screen and the map still shows the old extent.

>From the javascript debugger, it's mentioned that :
1. Error: Unknown property 'layer-background-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://localhost:99/WebGIS/gisspv.css
Line: 138
2. Error: obj has no properties
Source File: http://localhost:99/chameleon//widgets/js/cwc_dhtml.js
Line: 426
3. Error: oLayer has no properties
Source File: http://localhost:99/chameleon//widgets/js/cwc_dhtml.js
Line: 517

While the PHP log says...
[Thu Jul 13 16:02:13 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]  in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://localhost:99/WebGIS/

Regards..

"Delfos, Jacob" <Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com> wrote:     Hi Thio,

 The "help viewer" is also available  online:
 http://chameleon.maptools.org/help/viewer.phtml

 As far as I know, the widgets you mentioned should work as  is. If they don't, no doubt some javascript or PHP error is recorded somewhere.  Please check whether there are any javascript errors (e.g. by using the  javascript debugger in Mozilla Firefox), and check your PHP log to see whether  any PHP errors occurred. Please also describe what you actually mean with  "doesn't work" (e.g. nothing happens, or get error).

 regards,

 Jacob