[Chameleon] Locate Widget

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Jul 17 03:38:29 EDT 2006

Hi Pssdal,

You have not done anything wrong, but I think the documentation file
(how_to_use.txt) is not up to date. I made a change to the widget a
while ago, and have not been able to update the documentation in CVS
yet, because our organisation keeps changing firewall rules, blocking
the CVS port. Please change "POINTZOOMBUFFER" to "ZOOMBUFFER", and all
should be fine.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

regards,

Jacob