[Chameleon] Locate Widget

Pssdal Bakosurtanal pssdal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 03:29:50 EDT 2006

Dear Jacob,

I have done configure LocateByAtribute on my application, but still find
error like as below :

WARNING: following attributes are invalid for a locatebyattribute widget:
POINTZOOMBUFFER. The widget tag was: <cwc2 type="LocateByAttribute"
searchall="true" pointzoombuffer="500" height="300" width="400"
highlight="true" allowdownload="true" popup="false" VISIBLE="TRUE"/>.

Am I make a mistake to determine that parameters?
Thank you
pssdal