[Chameleon] Unable to close ROI polygon

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 06:34:31 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I've set up chameleon inside an iframe in my application and everything is
working well, except for the ROI polygons. Apparently the onkeypress event is
not being captured by the frame, so I can't close the polygons. I can make it
work by hitting TAB a few times until the browser focus moves to the iframe
and then the polygon closes.
Since I already clicked a few times on the map to define the polygon vertices,
shouldn't the focus already be on the iframe?
Is there a way to focus on the iframe using javascript when the polygon ROI
tool is clicked?

I'm running Firefox 1.0.7 on Suse 10.0

Thanks for any help
Yahya Mohammad