[Chameleon] help

Mieleon * mleonsoft at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 26 21:10:42 EDT 2006

Hello! Normand, very very much for your help. My translations in 3 languajes looks very good. I'm finishing of translate all. I'll have to translate another thing.
  I have in my page the "WMS Layers" button.This is the div in the template.html:

  When I click "WMS Layers" button, another window open (Map Browser window) that window begin with this text:

          Explore WMS Layers      BROWSE: Select a server in the list below to browse its WMS layers.
SEARCH: Supply search terms in the field below and click the search button.
Select 'Search Results' from the list at any time to browse the found WMS layers.
ADD TO MAP: Click the 'add to map' button at the bottom of this dialog to add the selected layer.

  I have to change all the text of that window.

  Again, very much for your help

  Regards,
  Ines

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.