[Chameleon] help

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 27 09:40:43 EDT 2006

Hello,
In the chameleon/htdocs/widgets/WMSBrowser/ directory there's the
associated files. Currently only french and english are supported. You
can add new mapbrowser_template_*.html and mapbrowser_iframe_*.html
files. By also adding your language occurence in the WMSBrowser.php
files, it will probably solve your problem.

Julien

Mieleon * wrote:
> Hello! Normand, very very much for your help. My translations in 3
> languajes looks very good. I'm finishing of translate all. I'll have to
> translate another thing.
> I have in my page the "WMS Layers" button.This is the div in the
> template.html:

> When I click "WMS Layers" button, another window open (Map Browser
> window) that window begin with this text:
>
> Explore WMS Layers
> *BROWSE:* Select a server in the list below to browse its WMS layers.
> *SEARCH:* Supply search terms in the field below and click the search
> button.
> Select 'Search Results' from the list at any time to browse the found
> WMS layers.
> *ADD TO MAP:* Click the 'add to map' button at the bottom of this dialog
> to add the selected layer.
>

> I have to change all the text of that window.
>
> Again, very much for your help
>
> Regards,
> Ines

> *Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.*
> Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas,
> está en *Yahoo! Respuestas* (Beta).
> *Probalo ya! <http://ar.answers.yahoo.com>*

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears