[Chameleon] installing chameleon

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 5 15:47:43 EDT 2006

Yes unzip both at the same root of your drive.

The common mistake is that people install MS4W, and then do not install
the specific Chameleon MS4W package (also available on
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html), they grab
it from the Chameleon downloads page instead - that one is not
configured for MS4W.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna