[Chameleon] MapTips and Header!

listserver server chameleon.listserver at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 03:21:26 EDT 2006

Thanks to Julien Lacroix we solved this problem

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2006-June/004123.html

Now i have another strange problem. I've updataded to chameleon ms4w_2.0
(PHP5) and chameleon_ms4w-2.4-20060427, and when i use HEADER in mapfile,
MapTips Disappears.

If i remove Header fields in mapfile all is fine!

Is it normal? i've also tryed to change position of Header in mapfile but
problem persists.

the configuration of maptips is the same of the last post while in mapfile
i've changed this:

LAYER
NAME "scuole"
METADATA
    wms_title "scuole"
    wfs_title "scuole"
     "DESCRIPTION"   "comune"
    "RESULT_FIELDS" "comune"
    "LAYER" "scuole"
     gml_include_items "all"
    END
  STATUS ON
  DUMP TRUE
  TYPE POLYGON
  CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
CONNECTION "user=postgres password=postgres dbname=NEW host=localhost
port=5432"
DATA "the_geom FROM (select comune, I02_97 as Elementari_Classi, I03_97 as
Medie_Classi, I04_98 as Superiori_classi, the_geom, gid from scuole) AS
scuole1 USING UNIQUE gid USING SRID=-1"
HEADER
"comune^|Elementari_Classi^|Medie_Classi^|Superiori_classi^"
Classitem "comune"
PROJECTION "init=epsg:26591"
  END
LABELITEM comune