[Chameleon] Using the LegendTemplate popup

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 05:34:33 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Am I right in thinking there's a problem with the LegendTemplate (and
LayerManager) when running them as popups?

I'm basically trying to display an embedded legend with the currently
displayed layers and offer a popup to add further layers to the map.
However, if you look in the sample apps, both 'manage layers' (in the Other
widgets) and 'legend' (in the Enhanced widgets) have either no effect or
entirely the wrong effect (on the samples, neither seems to do anything; on
my app they both clear the map of most of the layers).

Is this something anybody else has experienced? Do I need to upgrade to the
latest version?

Ta.
Roland.

(MS4W 1.5.1 + Chameleon 2.4-rc1)