[Chameleon] Using the LegendTemplate popup

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Jun 22 09:51:11 EDT 2006

Hi,
You are right, but only when combining an embedded legend with a popup
one. In this case, the popup submit the page when you click the Ok
button. When submited, it carry the legend selection you have in your
main page and reset the layer status to that selection.

I'm not sure how to efficiently fix the problem though. Maybe we can add
  a flag to say tothe LegendTemplate widget to do nothing. I'm open to
suggestion.

Julien

Roland Martin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Am I right in thinking there's a problem with the LegendTemplate (and
> LayerManager) when running them as popups?
>
> I'm basically trying to display an embedded legend with the currently
> displayed layers and offer a popup to add further layers to the map.
> However, if you look in the sample apps, both 'manage layers' (in the
> Other widgets) and 'legend' (in the Enhanced widgets) have either no
> effect or entirely the wrong effect (on the samples, neither seems to do
> anything; on my app they both clear the map of most of the layers).
>
> Is this something anybody else has experienced? Do I need to upgrade to
> the latest version?
>
> Ta.
> Roland.
>
> (MS4W 1.5.1 + Chameleon 2.4-rc1)