[Chameleon] Widget Response Problem

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Wed Jun 28 18:56:53 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to fix a Chameleon site, but I am having trouble finding
where the problem is located. The site looks fine, the buttons have
hover capabilites etc all available, and the map displays at full
extent. However, the problem is that although I  can click the
buttons, any time I try and do something with the map, it simply acts
as an image which I can highlight, pick up and drag etc. Even the
feature that should zoom into a set polygon does not seem to update
the map. Any suggestions on what may be the problem here?

Regards
Jonathon