[Chameleon] RE: SPATIALSEARCHLIST in LocateByAttribute widget

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Thu Mar 2 03:27:50 EST 2006

Thanks Jacob,

To be honest, I am not using JSAPI mode just because I am still pretty
newbie in JavaScript and I have much better PHP knowledge :-((.

Can you tell me what do I have to do to use JSAPI mode? I would like to
use JSAPI mode for some other widgets if this gives better performance,
etc. Should I use it everywhere?

Just point me to the right direction so I can change my application. I
would really like to have something that gives the best performance.

Regarding the wildcards...you are right :-))

thanks, dejan