[Chameleon] QuickZoom widget in JSAPI mode

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at pula.hr
Sun Mar 5 07:05:55 EST 2006

Hi,
When using QuickZoom widget in JSAPI mode the application hangs when
selecting an element in a combo box. With debugging turned on, I get:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on a non-object in
C:\Projekti\GIS\WebGIS\chameleon_cvs\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\QuickZoom\Quic
kZoom.widget.php on line 50

The line is: $this->mszTitle = $this->moMLT->get( 'QuickZoom', '0', 'Select
a location' );

but I don't see "$this->mszTitle" is being used anywhere after this
line...so I have removed it and everything seems fine. Is it a bug or what?

regards, dejan