[Chameleon] add a layer by mapserver?

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 3 11:52:10 EST 2006

Hi,
The code that build this information is in
chameleon/htdocs/common/phpwms/server_data_manager.php
in the getLayerObj function.

If the server manager succesfully extract the abstract for the layer, it
should be there I think. For the wms_dataurl_href, I don't think it's
support, you will have to add it in the server manager.
wms_metadataurl_href is supported though.

Julien

He, Matt Yubin wrote:
> Hi, All:
>
> 	When I use WMSBrowser to add a layer into Chameleon, it adds a
> layer information into map file. For example, here is a layer added by
> this widget:
[snip]
> However, this layer definition doesn't have all the information I need,
> e.g. wms_dataurl_href, wms_abstract, etc.
>
> I am trying to find a way to add these metadata information into layer
> definition. Does anyone know how to do it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matt

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears