[Chameleon] Re: ExpressionBuilder and OR filter

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 7 08:13:27 EST 2006

Bart,

  This is a limitation on the current implementation of the filter
encoding inside an sld. There is a bug with a better description of the
problem in Mapserver (Bug 1694). It needs to be adressed at one point,
hopefully in the coming weeks. Please add commnsts/suggestions through
the bug.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst