[Chameleon] Table Widget and SQL Query Customization

Jessica Deegan Jessica.Deegan at state.mn.us
Tue Mar 7 17:25:57 EST 2006

Hi list,

I have two related problems:

1)
I've configured a report using the table widget based on the SQL
query widget and would like this report to be a popup window.

I think the best solution might be to incorporate the popup
widget's functionality into the table widget (creating a new
widget), but I'm guessing there might be a simpler solution. I've
been going around in circles for a few days on this and am rather
stuck.

2)
Is it possible to pass php variables into the SQL Query? I have
coordinates stored in variables to generate a spatial query, but am
running into parse errors when I use SQL similar to that used in
generating a new layer on the map, snippet as follows:
where the_geom && SetSRID('BOX3D($rMinX $rMaxX,$rMinY
$rMaxY)'::box3d,-1) AND within(the_geom, SetSRID('BOX3D($rMinX
$rMaxX,$rMinY $rMaxY )'::box3d,-1));

Does anyone have any advice or a step in the right direction for
these items?
Thanks in advance,
Jessica