[Chameleon] ExtentHistory widget questions

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 7 21:49:31 EST 2006

Jennifer,

It is quite likely that the ExtentHistory widget does not work with
JSAPI.

I believe the ExtentHistory widget looks at the current map extents
during the DrawPublish phase to see if the map has changed extents
from its previous last state.  You need to make sure that you are
changing the map extents in the ParseURL phase rather than later in
the DrawPublish phase OR change the priority of your widget to be
higher that the ExtentHistory widget so that it is processed first
(this may not work)

Cheers

Paul