[Chameleon] Client side editing?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 10 12:47:50 EST 2006

Mariette, the short answer is no to feature editing.  The MapNotes
widget does create new point features interactively and could be used
as the basis for creating some sort of client side digitizing
capability, especially if combined with the ROI widgets.
Unfortunately this would be quite a bit of work and I am not aware of
any plans for DM Solutions or any of the other Chameleon developers
to do this kind of thing.

If you really need it, can't do it yourself, and can fund it then
there are several folks with commit access who could probably develop
it for you.

Cheers

Paul