[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute problem

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:58:51 EST 2006

After obtaining the LocateByAttribute widget i copied the files into
the proper directory (which was already there, but empty) on my ms4w
install and it worked great.

I copied the files to a server install (running red hat enterprise)
which didn't have a directory already in place for the
LocateByAttribute widget, so I had to make it. The widget is not
working and gives the following error.

<!-- ERRORS
/var/www/html/maps/chameleon/htdocs/widgets
ERROR: Widget Definition for class 'LocateByAttribute' not found (tag
is &lt;cwc2 type=&quot;LocateByAttribute&quot;
searchall=&quot;true&quot; pointzoombuffer=&quot;500&quot;
height=&quot;90&quot; width=&quot;400&quot; highlight=&quot;true&quot;
allowdownload=&quot;true&quot; popup=&quot;true&quot;
linktext=&quot;Locate By Atts&quot; VISIBLE=&quot;TRUE&quot;/&gt;).
-->

I suspect it may be that the server is running an older version of
Chameleon ( I thought 2.0, and according the chameleon.php (major 1,
minor 99, point 0, state beta 3), or that the server needs to be
reset, but I'm not sure. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Matt