[Chameleon] spinner in common language file

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) b.vdeijnden at agi.rws.minvenw.nl
Thu Mar 16 09:12:14 EST 2006

Hi Julien,

maybe there is some misunderstandig here .....

The spinner I am talking about is the spinner without text, which is mostly
used in popups (e.g. queryresults.phtml). So it's not the main spinner for
the map, since that one is set using a SharedResource called WaitImage, and
has a different subelement for each language.

<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="WaitImage">
  <waitimage language="nl-NL"
waitimage="[$gszCoreWebPath$]/../../geoservices/skins/geoservices/images/spi
nner_nl.gif" waitimagewidth="246" waitimageheight="50"/>
</cwc2>

Maybe to make it consistent, the spinner without text should also be set
using a SharedResource e.g. called PopupWaitImage?