[Chameleon] spinner in common language file

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 16 16:13:10 EST 2006

Hi Bart,
I would personally prefer a SharedResource (with a default value if not
set) since this functionality is widget specific. Or maybe a skin
element. What do you prefer? Why?

It's possible to have a Chameleon page without a map. In this case, the
wait image is not needed. Again, it would be great to hear what others
think about this.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears