[Chameleon] Chameleon images access problem ....

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 16 13:53:46 EST 2006

Hi All,
Regarding the post below, I got chameleon's elements to work. However, the
map image and key map dont work. Im thinking this may be related more to
mapserver rather than chameleon... Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org]On Behalf Of Sears, Jeremy
Sent: March 16, 2006 11:23 AM
To: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Chameleon] Chameleon images access problem ....

Hi All,
IM having a problem with my chameleon installation ....
I have chameleon setup with ms4w on winserver2003.

When I view my application from our LAN (either localhost or another
computer on the LAN) the application works fine.
However, when I attempt to view the application from the WAN, none of
chameleon's elements work. The map, keymap, scalebar, button images .. etc
all show up as broken links.

I have the entire ms4w package installed in in a location off the root like:

/adirectory/anotherdirectory/ms4w

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the app works fine when accessed
from LAN but breaks when accesing through WAN?
Thanks
Jeremy