[Chameleon] Chameleon images access problem ....

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 16 16:06:24 EST 2006

Hi,
We'll need to dig to find this one.
What is the path to the map and button images built by Chameleon?
This kind of problem is usually due to Apache. Does the server is
visible from the web? Is there a Firewall between this machine and the
web? Does the folder containing the images is visible from the web?

Julien
PS: Did you check the "Block images from this server" option on Firefox?
I already experience something like what you describe because of that. :)

Sears, Jeremy wrote:
> Hi All,
> Regarding the post below, I got chameleon's elements to work. However,
> the map image and key map dont work. Im thinking this may be related
> more to mapserver rather than chameleon... Any suggestions would be great.
>
> Thanks
> Jeremy

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears