FW: [Chameleon] QuickZoom issues

Mariette mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Fri Mar 17 09:55:17 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Mariette [mailto:mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:07 AM
To: 'Julien-Samuel Lacroix'
Subject: RE: [Chameleon] QuickZoom issues

Greetings,
I have checked the SRS and extents and they are correct.
I tried the samples and found the same problem occuring.
But I have examined some demo sites such as CHIRP and Hawaii and this
problem is not occuring there.
I am not using JSAPI.
And the issue only occurs after I have used the zoom-in or zoom-out tool.
Thanks
Mariette