[Chameleon] QuickZoom issues

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at pula.hr
Fri Mar 17 17:48:27 EST 2006

Unfortunatelly this will probably not help you but still...I had a problem
with my QuickZoom widget that was not related to your. I have found
somewhere that MATURITY_ALPHA must be set as a minimum maturity level for
the application. Setting "$oApp->mnMinimumMaturityLevel = MATURITY_ALPHA;"
in my initial phtml file solved my problem....but as I said my problem was
different. Sorry I can't help you more :-((

dejan