[Chameleon] Upcoming Chameleon 2.4

Liz Godwin godwin.liz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:45:07 EST 2006

I've been periodically checking on the Chameleon-users list lately,
and I've noticed talk of an upcoming Chameleon 2.4 release.  I think
it's great!

I had hoped to be involved giving some code back to the group before
this release, but I don't think it will happen before 2.4.  I havn't
been in touch with the CVS version.  We did some nice things with
JSAPI based on 2.2.  I'll post the links when it's public.

The main reason for my post is that I'm concerned about the new MLT
handling.  Will users of this be able to upgrade to 2.4 and use our
older dbf files?  Or will our chameleon applications, and widgets
break?

Cheers,

Liz