[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute IFRAME question

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at pula.hr
Mon Mar 20 17:43:38 EST 2006

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again but I came to another idea regarding the location
of my search results in LocateByAttribute widget. First i wanted to use
popup to show results because of not enough space I had, but now I am
wondering if I can place the search results in another iframe. So basically,
I would like to have the search form in a "tab" like I have now but show the
search results (bodycontent) in another "iframe" on the bottom of my page. I
have tried to use "target" attribute of a search form but I don't get what I
want. Any suggestion?

thanks

regards, dejan