[Chameleon] EXPRESSIONBUILDER WIDGET

Mony me.pezoa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:05:17 EST 2006

Ok, thanks
....the point 2) was that I can to make the question, for intance,
NAME=OLMUE (in the same way as a .dbf shape file) the system gives me an
answer (ExpressionBuilderAnnotation) but is empty, don't have the polygon
named OLMUE.
I have tried with other fields but the result is always the
same,...empty.....
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Mony