[Chameleon] EXPRESSIONBUILDER WIDGET

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 23 11:52:06 EST 2006

1) this is a Mapserver limitation, internally all types are string ....
nothing to do about except fund a Mapserver developer to change it

2) I don't get what you mean, maybe put a screendump online somewhere
illustrating the problem?

3) by default the expressionbuilder uses
chameleon\htdocs\widgets\sld\expressionbuilder.sld, so you could adapt
that one if you want a different styling, you should also be able to add
your own styles by using <style>, like:

<cwc2 type="ExpressionBuilder" visible="true"
styleresource="TextButtons" label="Build Filter"
image="icons/icon_expression_build.png" imagetip="Build Filter
Expression" popupwidth="700" popupheight="500" toolbar="false"
status="false" menubar="false" wildcard="@" singlechar="." escape="!">
            <image state="normal"/>
            <image state="selected"/>
            <image state="hover"/>
namedlayer="point" layertype="point"/>
namedlayer="line" layertype="line"/>
sld="[$gszAppWebPath$]styles.sld" namedlayer="polygon" layertype="polygon"/>
          </cwc2>

Mony wrote:

> Hi Bart,
> Once again you are right,...thanks a lot!,
> Now the widget recognize the features but I have some questions, 1) my
> layer have fields as a number and as a string but in the list all of
> them appear as a string, why this happen?,.....2) When I make a
> question over the layer the result looks ok, but it is empty, I mean,
> I can see the result in the list layer box ( in this case like polygon
> red ), but without graphic element.,.......3)and finally!!!uf!,...how
> can I set an a SLD file to be used with an wmsor wfs map?
> best best regards
> Thanks
> Mony
>

> 2006/3/23, Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) <b.vdeijnden at agi.rws.minvenw.nl
> <mailto:b.vdeijnden at agi.rws.minvenw.nl>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     you need to define your layer type in your WFS server MAP file.
>
>     Something like:
>
>          "gml_geometries" "geometry"    # name you want for the
>     geometry attribute of your feature type
>          "gml_geometry_type" "multipolygon"    # geometry should be
>     the value of gml_geometries!
>
>     Best regards,
>     Bart

Bart van den Eijnden