[Chameleon] EXPRESSIONBUILDER WIDGET

Mony me.pezoa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 10:56:32 EST 2006

Hi Bart,
Once again you are right,...thanks a lot!,
Now the widget recognize the features but I have some questions, 1) my layer
have fields as a number and as a string but in the list all of them appear
as a string, why this happen?,.....2) When I make a question over the layer
the result looks ok, but it is empty, I mean, I can see the result in the
list layer box ( in this case like polygon red ), but without graphic
element.,.......3)and finally!!!uf!,...how can I set an a SLD file to be
used with an wmsor wfs map?
best best regards
Thanks
Mony