[Chameleon] Dropdown/List box in QuickZoom widget

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Fri Mar 31 08:24:44 EST 2006

I have done the modifications in 2.4 version of QuickZoom widget. Now I
can send it somewhere...

Just one question: why can't I use my special language characters when
defining VIEW names in "<view name=...". Whenever I use a special
character the widget doesn't display this select element and any element
that follows in the list neither?

regards, dejan